Saturday, December 22, 2012

CHRISTMAS ESPECIALLY ROOM DECORATING IDEAS


With the holidays officially in full swing, like it or not, its time to start thinking about holiday plans, gift giving, entertaining, and decorating your home for the holidays. Admittedly, it makes me a little weak at the knees just thinking about it,  I turn into the Christmas decorating beast unleashed!! This year will be a little different because we are going to be moving and I think unpacking and making our house a home will take precedent over Christmas decorations but I know I will still have to do my share no matter what. At no other time other than Christmas and Dec. does adding a little sparkle make a home look more beautiful. Gold, silver, pewter a little mercury glass there, a dose of gleaming crystal here....there are so many ways to add a little bling to your home. Some picture Christmas day room decoration ideas.